Our Summer 2014 Newsletter has arrived! Click on the link below to learn more about the John Graham Shelter and the individuals and families we serve.
At the John Graham Shelter
- $300 buys shelter and case management for a family of four for a month.
- $100 buys four sessions of on-site mental health counseling for someone struggling with mental illness or substance abuse.
- $50 buys two bags of groceries or helps stock the food shelf.
At our Transitional Housing Units
- $250 buys a shared apartment with all utilities included.
- $100 buys 100 rides for people to get to work and doctors appointments.
For Children’s Programs Kids at John W. Graham Shelter
- $50 buys tickets for all the children at the shelter and transitional housing to go to a Lake Monster’s game.
- $25 buys supplies for the weekly playgroups at the Vergennes Congregational Church.
- $25 buys seeds for the community garden.