At the John Graham Shelter
- $300 buys shelter and case management for a family of four for a month.
- $100 buys four sessions of on-site mental health counseling for someone struggling with mental illness or substance abuse.
- $50 buys two bags of groceries or helps stock the food shelf.
At our Transitional Housing Units
- $250 buys a shared apartment with all utilities included.
- $100 buys 100 rides for people to get to work and doctors appointments.
For Children’s Programs Kids at John W. Graham Shelter
- $50 buys tickets for all the children at the shelter and transitional housing to go to a Lake Monster’s game.
- $25 buys supplies for the weekly playgroups at the Vergennes Congregational Church.
- $25 buys seeds for the community garden.